High-Level, Enterprise-Wide Reporting with End-to-End Insights
Get 360 degrees of visibility into network health in a heartbeat.
Observer Reporting Server (ORS) acts as the command center of the Viavi Solutions' performance management platform. It combines flow technologies, captured packets, system health, and expert analysis to provide an overall view of service health. ORS obtains integrated views of application, network, and infrastructure performance to ensure critical business processes function smoothly and IT organizational goals are supported.
ORS has macro and micro reporting with deep drill down power and provides baselines with real-time and historical views into future network trends for proactive intervention.
Ideal for IT directors, operation managers, engineers, and network managers, explore these ORS Executive Reports
samples to learn more. Check out the VoIP Statistics Report, Web Users Report, and more.
What Benefits Does ORS Offer?
- Aggregated views of network, application, and device health
- Navigation from high-level monitoring to root-cause analysis
- Optimization of performance metrics through baselining
- Drill Down from performance dashboards into link, user, and connection details
- Detailed metrics on important applications such as Citrix®, Oracle®, WebSphere® MQ, email, and Web
- Real-time application health on a global scale with NetFlow
- Monitoring of end-user experience agnostic to access method
Understand User Experience
For optimal delivery, ORS provides superior monitoring of the end-user experience. From smart phones to laptops, it offers real-time and historical user metrics neatly packaged in an aggregated display of essential communication data. Color indicators instantly communicate performance status for proactive solution and prompt resolution.
End-user experience metrics include:
- End-user page response time
- Transactions processed
- Traffic flow data
- Application errors
- Network errors, latency, and utilization