Need a network troubleshooter with the speed and muscle complex applications demand? Our integrated network analyzer has every robust feature of Observer Standard with added power to pinpoint problems at the source, and automate the investigation and resolution processes.
In addition, Observer’s unique Expert Analysis provides the knowledge of 700 Expert Events that alert you to problems, with conversation analysis sections for TCP, UDP, ICMP, Voice and Video Conferencing, and Wireless.
You also get Connection Dynamics for graphical conversation views right up to the application layer. Plus Application Performance Detail that places app issues in the context of its IT environment; and Stream Reconstruction, VoIP tools, and MultiHop Analysis.
Use Observer Expert's power to keep end-users satisfied and increase uptime.
Features of the Expert Include:
- Application trending and analysis for protocols and applications such as: Citrix®, DHCP, DNS, FIX, FTP, HTTP, LDAP, MS Exchange®, MS Networking® (SMB), Oracle®, POP3, SMTP, SQL®, Telnet, VoIP, and WebSphere® MQ
- End-user experience monitoring
- Expert Analysis with over 700 experts, expert summary, network delay, Connection Dynamics, MultiHop analysis, and "What-If" modeling
- MPLS monitoring
- NetFlow collector
- SSL decryption
- Stream reconstruction for web pages, emails, instant messages, VoIP, HTTP-transferred files, and video
- Third-party decode and analysis
- Trace file aggregation
- URL-based tracking
- VoIP Analysis offers: call detail records, aggregate call summaries, over 70 VoIP metrics, over 50 VoIP experts, QoS metrics, MOS, R-factor, and SRTP Support. VoIP Support includes Avaya®, Cisco, Mitel®, Nortel®, Siemens® and ShoreTel®