Master your IT Domain
Deploy the multi-faceted vigilance you need to ensure network delivery of critical business services.
- Virtualization: What is the status of the VMs and hypervisor?
- Cloud: How do I manage internal and hosted infrastructure?
- Capacity management: Are your IT operations poised to handle increasing demands?
- Deep-dive application accessibility: What is the underlying health of services?
- Architectural optimization: Are resources running at top efficiency?
- Configuration monitoring: What has changed and did it impact service delivery?
Observer Infrastructure (OI). OI provides the powerful real-time active monitoring and historical reporting needed to solve these difficulties and many more.
How does it work?
It pre-emptively queries systems, applications, and critical resources to detect looming issues before they impact service delivery. OI transforms this sea of raw data into actionable information so you can prevent problems, optimize network performance, plan IT resources, and more. Plus data points can be summarized over time, providing deeper knowledge into trends that may impact current or future service delivery.
Decide for yourself
Explore OI's robust capabilities with OI Free. Our no-strings-attached version is absolutely free, and easily accessible via a web-based browser interface and hundreds of pre-defined out-of-box reports. It offers comprehensive intelligence for thousands of critical operational metrics, with no add-on modules or 30-day time restrictions.
OI Free download includes:
- Active discovery and configuration
- Up/down monitoring
- Network mapping
- Route monitoring
- Event notification: alarms and alerts
- Device inventory
- Public and private cloud management
- Storage enclosure and SAN details
- Virtualization visibility
- Application availability
- IP SLA, WAAS, and NBAR intelligence
- Synthetic transactions
- Configuration monitoring